Saturday, September 1, 2018

The SUN is WARMING UP??

(Title reference this scene from Megamind.)

28 August 2018

Good news, the sun came out for a hot second. I think it might be springtime??

There are flowers on the trees and even cute little bees. So... I think we’re headed for a change. And just in time for the temple. "Everything was going my way. or so I thought..."
No, but we’re all good here. What happened this week??

-We went to a capacitacion in Los Angeles for the temple where they were like, "While giving tours of the temple, please at least attempt to look pleasant." And I said, "Do I have to?"
Nah. Just kidding. I’m friggin stoked to be part of the temple stuff. I’ll be as reverent as cuss if I have to. Also, I saw all my frens. Hermana Hansen, Hermana Salmeron, and all the rest of the gals. good thymes.

Apart from that we worked. I learned how to make origami butterflies to give to people as a different way of contacting. Just trying something different. Turns out.... It’s kind of the same. But I think they’re cute lil guys.

If you want to pray for some people with your magic prayers, think of Marta. She accepted a baptismal date, but then also isn’t really sure she wants to go to church because "my husband be catholic forrrever..." but we’re working with that. She’s pretty much the best. She even asked for a priesthood blessing for her little girls who were sick. So.... al agua no mas. [No more tears.]

We’ll let you know how things are gonna go for the temple when we’re a little closer. You’re all invited to know more about the House of the Lord here in Concepcion. Give us a call. I think our number is something like, 1-800-las-hermanas or something. dunno. give it a shot.

In my studies this week I was reading chapter 4 of PMG, and it was good. Sadly, I’m gonna have to read it again because I didn’t receive any of the revelation that I read about, so.... We’ll just keep working on that. But I know that there is revelation. I seen it with ma own eyes. When have you seen revelation?

L8r dudes
-Hermanerm Baer

-Photos: frens



No comments:

Post a Comment