Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Can you see that, Richard?

Puro Insanity.

And I'm not talking Shawn T, even though that man is literally my best friend.

This week we had 3 BAPTISMS and I said, "God? Is that You?" and yes, it was the tender mercies of the Lord that allowed us to help 3 people make sacred covenants. It was fabulous. Also Satan Lives. There was literally SO much opposition. Lit erally. Suddenly there wasn't any water in the Church....And then there was water, and then it was freezing and then at last like 2 hours before the baptism everything was fine. We just had to push the baptism back one hot second or rather hour. But everything turned out fine. :D jaja. My compi was literally about to die of stress. She's the best. but I have such a strong testimony of Chill and Faith that I know if we do our very best God will make things happen in the way they need to.

Also right afterwards in the bus we lost all of the baptismal clothes of the rama and the Elders. #blessed

Actually it was a testimony builder because we totally fasted to find it and then TODAY we talked to the bus people and they were like, "Did you guys leave a bag of wet clothes on our bus?" and we said, "We are the party responsible for the soggy clothes. Where they at?" and now they are gonna bring us the goods. I love baptisms.

Also one time I was reading in the Book of Mormon and I really liked Jacob. He's such a cool guy. I love that he shares with us his worries and also some of his faults. His metaphorical olive tree is literally so good. I might be going out on a limb here, but i love olive chapter 5 :))). no but seriously. don't leaf without reading it. that would be the pits. ahem. sorry.

Also I laughed hard when I read 2 nephi 33: 14-15. literally Nephi is like, "See you never sinners. Enjoy your eternal BBQ." Nephi is......such a bro.

Other than that we worked soooo hard.

Here are fotos.

Success!!


The water came out gross and green, but it still removed sins and past transgressions.


She's a big ol' heifer. Also there are cows behind her... 🙃


One more photo! "LOVE is Pain highness!!" I love Chile. This is my favorite bus stop. Love is not stronger than chains. (or however it goes)

No wait,  I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT MY TRAINER GOT MARRIED SO HARD. Here's photographic evidence that there is life eternal after the mish.
 #Thanks mission mom





No comments:

Post a Comment