Monday, March 12, 2018

Santa Maria, Santa Barbara SANTA CLAUS*

(*references Che Hora Es?)

This week:

-YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED Hermana Salmeron and I are gonna be together another transfer. #blessings

-We helped the Bomberos (Firemen) in a service project with a lot of heavy lifting and when we finished all the work in like 20 minutes they were like, "Uh...... gr8 job. I dunno why we didn’t do that earlier...." And we said, "Probably because we’re missionaries. Wanna be baptized?" and they said, "Oh my, do you hear that? I think there’s a fire or something. We gotta go. You too."
So we went to do another service project in a garden. It was great also. Then we had completos and soda.

-Just today for P-day we went to YUMBEL to "meet" San Sebastian. I was like, "I had no idea the body of San Sebastian was here???" Turns out I was confused for a reason because there’s really nothing but a chubby little statue and a wall of miracles. So many miracles. Turns out this saint just keeps giving. Fear not. We definitely asked for Baptisms. ;])) It was fun and I may or may not have purchased various keepsakes which may or may not include un rosario. #no-one-can-know-for-sure #oops #thank-goodness-for-repentance

It’s good to know that we can pray directly to our Loving Heavenly Father, and we don’t need to wait for some (naked) dead guy to do it for us. That’s why we have Agency and also prayer and also a body. So that with God, we can do all things.

-Turns out sometimes we work rull hard and then suddenly all our work pays off. Then other times it doesn’t and we just keep working. What I learned from this transfer is a lot of stuff. Mostly that it’s way better to be yourself as a missionary because we teach better when we love. I was reviewing a note from my teacher in the MTC which said, God needs your love more than he needs your language. I think it’s probably true.

How can YOU love someone today in the way that God would love them?
D&C 121
Alma 26:5
D&C 27:15

There are a lot of photos this week. I dunno, I guess you could use your little eyeballs and look at them and wonder about what they are... I know somewhere in there is a wall of all the miracles, my companion as a Bombero, San Sebastian, and one miracle in specific which included a bag of hair...???? Who know what happened there....

HAGS
-Hermana Baer























No comments:

Post a Comment