Thursday, December 6, 2018

This is Trunking me out of my mind

Weird story, Got my flight plans...

That was... fast??

But in other news... This week was HOT. It's hard for me to remember that it’s Christmas because there's no snow and everyone is getting ready for summer vacation. But I guess that's just what happens when you're on the upside-down half of the world.
Then again, it was probably Hot in Jerusalem like 2000 years ago... (Don’t quote me on that pls)

In our Omni-Zona and Christmas Devotional, we saw an A-MAZING video from President Nelson, I WUV it. here’s the link(ish) President Nelson Bears Witness of Jesus Christ in New Video
Sometimes turns out I’m so slow to learn about the Expiacion. I love when Pte. Nelson referred to Christ as the Atonement - RIGHT DUH he IS the sacrifice, he didn't just pay it!! o sea HELLO Hermana Baer!! So many inspiration in the video. check it out. Also I saw mi amiga flaca, la rocha Hna Dioses!! :) She's the best.

Also the Book of Mormon. I read something Really good, but I forgot to bring my notes... sorry. I’ll send it next week. Something in the book of Alma... maybe if you read it a little, you’ll remember for me.....? Nah just kidding.
Fun fact: Did you know Alma and Amulek are Chilean? they definitely have pan and an asado. Alma 8:21-22. True story. But they really are just the Dynamic Duo. Literally down to follow the spirit in ALL THINGS.

I love that we have the opportunity to remember Christ this Christmas, but also, turns out, every day. Check out Ilumina el mundo if ya wanna. I like the videos. they're pretty good. I guess. :P

Anywhoo. Stay cool....haha.
-Hermana Baer

FOTOS!!
Hna Dioses. :))

We had lunch with the cutest member, Luci

 Still Luci. She was so proud, and we had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment