Friday, May 4, 2018

All grood in the hood

Mom's note: we didn't get a letter this week, so I. . . well. . .hacked into Noelle's email and found this draft. :)
 
This week:
We decided to go "off roading" and discovered a nice *cough*rich*cough* little neighborhood. Which we promptly contacted. Obviously. We're missionaries people. It was a beautiful day to visit the country.

For your informations: -Tolhuaca is my sector. It's just the other side of the tracks fromVictoria. Quite literally. bien flaite, si sabes que estoy diciendo...But not to worry. My companion is Hermana Hansen. She's from Taylorsville, Utah and studied at UVU.



 


[Noelle's update, 8 May 2018]

(HAHAHA MOM DON’T KILL ME BUT THIS IS THE LETTER THAT DIDN’T SEND LAST WEEK BECAUSE #GHETTOMACHINES)

The photo of the beehive is in the church in the room of the Young Women, I thought it was kind of cute.... maybe the cutest thing I've seen in Chile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment