Friday, October 12, 2018

And that’s all I have to say about that.

[The title is a quote from Forest Gump.]

CAMBIOS. I am now speaking to you from TIJERAL, Angol.
It’s VERY small. but that’s okay, it makes the goal to talk to and eventually baptize everyone a little more manageable. :P

Hermana Cepeda was transferred to San Pedro, Concepcion, so... good for her, ma lil baby all grown up and now in her own white wash :*) what a gal.

ROBERTO got confirmed!! He’s a real champ... he even went to conference a little... Talking of which it was GOOD?! I noticed a lot about moving on and forgiving and had 2 of 3 strangely specific questions answered with strangely specific answers... odd. but who am I to judge. I guess God just heard my prayers and knows what I need like always or whatever. Cool beans. I was only worried for a hot second when President Nelson stood up to dar palos. jeje. que miedo. But everything is fine now! :D

Other than that.... I don’t really have much to say.
so chao no more.
-Hermana Baer

I was gonna send you photos, but I cant find my camera.... pls pray that it didn’t fall out during my bus ride transfer :P Bummer.

PS Hermana Bazaes is gonna get hitched October 20... stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment